Monday, December 30, 2013

I Love My Family :)

Hi and HAPPY NEW YEARS here in a little! ahh..just think.. the next time I talk to you.. it'll be in 2014! Whaaaat? That's tots cray cray.  None of you will ever see me in person when I am twenty! isn't that weird?! Too bad.. ya would loved me! ;) Alright so talking to you all on Christmas was one of the best things I think EVER! Honestly, we have the best family in the whole entire world! Like no one else even compares.  I LOVE MY FAMILY SO MUCH! you all sound amazing and I am so grateful to have each of you in my life! I feel like the entire time I talked to you, I was just saying I love you! I LOVE you!! I LOVE YOU!!! :) Cuz I do.. A LOT! Every time we get to call home, my call is way better than my comps.  I JUST HAD TO SAY IT! ha. yes.  

Christmas here in Canada was good! We had two Christmas dinners and I was oh so full! We visited a lady in our ward who was at the hospital and sang her a song, but we drove around forever trying to find parking on a street so we wouldn't have to pay at the hospital cuz that is how it works in Canada, and we finally gave up and were going to pay when low and behold, they had free parking cuz of Christmas! MIRACLE! oh I was just so happy! :)  

So I had to speak in Sacrament Yesterday.. it was not my best. not gonna lie. ha but what can you do?  It was only five minutes anyway! The Bishop also spoke and several times throughout his talk, he would say, "Can you feel that?" and our cute little eight year old investigator named Angela who was sitting right by me would always answer in an obvious tone, "Yes." haha it was so funny. You had to be there.. 

The Relief Society gave each of us four missionaries a stocking full of stuff on Christmas so that was nice.. This one lady also gave each of us a 200 dollar gift card to the Mall! I just couldn't believe it! we didn't realize till later and we were like uh we can't accept this! We even called President and were like um what do we do? can we donate it? turned out it was ok to keep.. So today me and Sister Foley went and bought these Canada blankets and I got a Canada hoodie and yeah.. it was SO generous! The funny thing is, we thought the lady who gave it to us did not like us cuz the week before at church we went up to her and were like, "Hey can we come visit you sometime this week and share a message?:) " and she flat out was like "NO." ha um.. that was a first on my mission from a member. I was like oh alrighty then! Have a lovely day! Acko-Taco. ha so yeah.. she's incredibly kind! I'm so grateful for all the members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints!  They are just Super! :)

Oh hey I just got Josie's notes/drawings in the mail today! TELL HER I LOVE THEM! :) BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!! :]

Pink Eye??  Glasses
So this past week I have kinda felt like how I felt during my second transfer with Sister Duffy and Sister Byam.. it's so weird.. like I kinda get corrected A LOT and then I'm like insecure and it's just a joke! anywho.. I just think you gotta Work iT and go with the flow.  Like yesterday at a door the lady said her name was Stacy, and so of course I was like, "do you get lots of questions about your Mom?" haha I mean it just came out.. how could I not ask? haha she laughed and said she did a lot in high school.. ha she became a new investigator and I know it's cuz we weren't robots.  just sayin.  If the Spirit is there, than no harm no foul.

Anyway... tell Miss Jaymie I say Hi and that I miss her! random, but she is just one of the greats if ya know what I mean! OH and hey.. Pray for Tanya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) that's right.. God has a way of making everything come together! :) He is so full of grace and mercy and I see his hands in the details of our lives every single day!

I love being his missionary! I love serving and seeing others happy! I love feeling the Spirit! I love the Gospel! I love hearing others stories! I JUST LOVE IT ALL! I know this is the only true church on the face of the planet earth and anywhere else.  I know that Jesus Christ is MY Savior and YOUR Savior and I know that He lives! OH HE TOTALLY LIVES! NO QUESTION! HANDS DOWN! He. is. there. people.  SO don't forget Him! and remember to keep calm and carry on! and to be strong and of good courage!

Just know that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass! 1-10-15 LONG LIVE!!!!!!!! five stars. 3-2-1!! WORK iT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE YOUR SISTER MISSIONARY FOR LIVE! SISTA JAYNANNE PETERSEN! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment