Monday, December 9, 2013

Oh the weather outside is frightful!

HAPPY 20TH FREAKING BIRTHDAY MISS TARA MARIE SLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaahhhhhh. the big 2-0. ahh. well tomorrow anyway.. YAY! :] 

So this week was pretty good! When I went on Exchanges, We drove all along the Okanagan Lake and it was so so so so pretty! I just love it! I am going on the drive again tomorrow to exchange with Kelowna YSA! happy day:) While I was in Westbank we ate at five guys! WHAT?! I was so excited when I saw one! I was like pull over we are going to eat. OH it was glorious!

Happy late anniversary Mom and Dad.  Congrats on getting old together. haha really though... you are stuck togeth FOR-EV-ER! esh. couldn't be more grateful! :) thanks for loving each other! :) 

So it is pretty cold here.  Not as cold as Utah, but when you are walking around in a skirt for a couple hours straight, than it kinda gets to ya if you know what I mean.  it's -12 C. right now.. I think it's cold. Some parts of the mission are colder so I am grateful.  I like Penticton.  So the other day we were parked in our car and we were about to say a prayer when Sis Allen was like, "HUGE DEER!" I look up and this massive deer with huge antlers is just walking down the street and into the yard of the house we were dropping by! We were like ahh! get the camera! It was so pretty.  

Making Treats aka smashing candy canes! No Makeup! :)


Anyway.. this week is Creche week for our Ward.  I guess Creche in some European country means Nativity scene. So Every year they do this thing where they get hundreds of manger scenes together and display them for the public.  This year they are down sizing it and at the same time we are doing an open house tour of the church and there is a movie of the Savior going on in the chapel and there will be this huge dinner and every night there are activities for the kids.  During the Open house, we have different stations and the Ward made Nativity sets and at each station they will collect a piece of their set. pretty cute. lot of work. This ward doesn't mind. 

Alright Keep this lady named Tania in your Prayers.  Pray that she will come to know of the truthfulness of the Restored Gospel Sooner rather than later! Hey thanks:)

Well I gotta go, but I love you all so much! thanks for all the Support! this is the best time of the year! Wanna know why? cuz it's centered on Jesus Christ! :) I know that he is the Son of God and that he Lives today! I also know that he is my Savior and Redeemer! 

Be strong and of Good Courage. Keep things Small and Simple. Keep Calm and Carry on. 1-10-15 & 3-2-1 five stars!! WORK iT!!!!! Long Live!!!!! :) :) :) I LOVE YOU ALL!
-LOVE YOUR SISTER MISSIONARY FOREVER!!! SISTER J PETERSEN! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment