Monday, May 26, 2014

Life is Full of Miracles! All day everyday BABY! :]

HAPPY 19TH BiRTHDAY SPENCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.  that is so crazy. like I can't even think about it because it's just so wild ya know?? 

So yesterday was the confirmations of my three Recent Converts and it was awesome! The Holy Ghost is cool. 

This weekend we had a Mini Missionary come stay with us and it was so much fun! She is sixteen and we saw SO many miracles while we were searching for new investigators! Like you want these things to go well because it builds their faith and strengthens their testimony so witnessing miracles was our highest priority! no pressure right? The first person she talked to was a new investigator.  Pretty awesome.  this one time we had like ten minutes left to find people to teach and we hadn't reached our goal for the day yet so we said a prayer and the next thing we knew, we were talking to a person and then he went in the house and got his two friends and all three of them became new investigators! Are you kidding me?!  God's awesome like that. 

Sometimes being a missionary is overwhelming because just when you think nothing is happening, that's when everything is happening!!!! You look back and realize just how much God's hand was in the details of it all and it's pretty killer.  Well I don't know what to really say this week.  So much happened and guess what!?! Spiritual stuff makes ya tired. I've received a lot of revelation this weekend as well as inspiration and my mind has been enlightened concerning God's Plan of Happiness!  I know His plan is true!  I know that God is my Father in Heaven and that I have the potential to become like Him!  I know he provided me a Savior to help me achieve exaltation!  I know Jesus Christ is that Savior and the only way back to the Father.  I can not wait to be with my Family forever in the Kingdom of God! I know God Loves me and that I am his Daughter! I hope you're all doing fabulous! If you didn't have the best week last week, well then this is your week! :)

Be Strong and of a Good Courage! Remember that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass. Haters gonna hate. Aligators gonna aligate! Choose the right! Keep calm and Carry on cuz truth will prevail baby  1-10-15 & 3-2-1 five stars! long live the walls we crashed through! WORK iT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE YOUR MISSIONARY! -Sister Petersen 

No comments:

Post a Comment