Monday, July 14, 2014

HAVE MIRACLES CEASED!?! NAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY! :] I enjoyed all of your emails a lot! Spencer I am so jealous of the rain.  It has been nothing but hot here! In the heat of the night, I go walking.... I'm just BURNING UP! 

Anyway, Dad I think you are just like a super hero for being a Bishop!  On top of everything else.. I don't know how you do it!  Something my Mission President said is that, "it is never convenient to serve" Just remember that!  Also I really enjoyed your comments about Moroni and I loved the Pictures! Mom you're a Super Star of a mother! :) Thanks for all you do! I don't know how you manage every thing! You'll have to teach me your ways one day..! 

There's not too much to report on this past week... I went on two exchanges! um like I said, it's been super warm.. too warm if ya ask me!  I dunno... the days all blend together! I think the heat is getting to people cuz  we have been meeting a lot of interesting and weird and rude people in the City of Richmond lately!  Basically, our song is the slammin screen door and the
n I just think to myself that someday I'll be living big old kingdom and all their ever gonna be is mean and that's what gets me through it! haha 
Vancouver... :) Random

So miracle story.  The other day, we were at this stop light and we were the second car in the left turn lane.  Well all of the sudden the car in front of us just broke down! What.  SO this Chinese guy was very apologetic and told us to go around him.  Well, we pull up to the side of his car and I felt so bad for him! there were like fifteen cars behind us and he had his hood up and didn't know what to do! Soooooo, what did I do?! Well of course I start prayin! I figured if I stared at his engine hard enough then my laser-like determination would naturally send signals to his car and start it up! ;) ha that was the hope anyway!  So the Man turns his key and he rubs the engine and nothing happened.  With all my faith I specifically prayed that the third time he tried, it would work! So he tried the second time, nothing.  Then he tried the third time and I was just like praying SO hard and then a miracle happened! This man's car turned on! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!! He was so surprised that he didn't know what to do! Then he shut his hood and jumped in his car! The light turned green and we drove away.  Now I don't know if my prayer really started this man's car, but I'd like to think so:) I know that the power of prayer is real.  I know that God hears and answers every single one of our prayers and his power is usually exercised in response to faith.  
Out to Dinner with Brad and Emily! I had Pumpkin Tomato Fish Soup.  Just Sayin :)












Can I just say that I love being a missionary!?! I love being in able to witness all the miracles that God performs! I feel like I have a front row seat.  I don't know how it gets better than this! He pulls my hand and drags me head first, FEARLESS! I love it! I love knowing that God is in the details of our lives.  He gives us miracle experiences to build our faith and strengthen our belief in Him. Usually after I go home, before I say amen, I'm asking God to play it again! I just think about the day and remember all the miracles and it helps me know without a doubt that there is a God and that I am not alone! :) I know that's true! :)  I know He loves me! I know I am a daughter of God and I know that He has a plan for me!  I hope you all have an awesome week.  You know what's next...... Be Strong and of Good courage! Remember ALL the small and simple things because those are the miracles! 1-10-15 and 3-2-1 Choose the right baby! just HOLD ON! five stars! Long Live. WORK iT!!!!!!!!!!!
-LOVE SiSTER PETERSEN!! : ]    

No comments:

Post a Comment