Monday, July 21, 2014

Wait, 17 months down.. ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?

Hi! :) Alright so I changed my mind, you can talk about me coming home all you want because I don't know about you, but I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  AHHHH! Can you believe that it is just sooooo soon!??! So close, but yet so far away.  

District Unity.  They Call me an Egg....White on the Outside,Yellow on the inside! :) lol


Anyhow, not too much exciting things have happened this week, but we've been pretty busy.  Sisters have been staying with us which is always fun.  The reason why they were with us is cuz some of the Sisters in MY MTC district, and who came out with me, were completing their mission. SO WEIRD!
The District.  Yeah, that's right, I'm the only White one :)




















Um the TV Show, 'Once Upon a Time' was filming while we were street contacting so we got to see them live and in action.  that was pretty fun!  We couldn't stay long or take pictures really but hey.  
Captain Hook and Snow White! :)...I was sneaky :)

Henry, Prince Charming, Emma, and Snow White!
OUAT Cast.  Hook's head is between the poles...Just saying.  We watched them do this scene like 10 times!





































I don't have any awesome stories for you this week.  So sorry.  There is a talk in this Months Ensign entitled,  "Becoming Perfect in Christ'  Oh man.  It is just so good.  Will each of you read it?  I am so grateful that Heavenly Father provided me a Savior. "For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through him might be saved." (John 3:17) I know that His Grace is Sufficient for all those that come unto Him.  I know that if we are trying our very best, then that is good enough and Christ makes up the difference.  Some days our "best" might be better than other days but as long as we are trying, that is all that is asked of us.  I love my Savior Jesus Christ! I love my Heavenly Father! I also love my Family! Ahh.  I just can't wait to see ya'll.  The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the Only true and living church on the face of the planet.  It was restored through the Prophet Joseph Smith and evidence of that is the Book of Mormon.  I love this book with my whole heart and I Know it is the Word of God.  I am very grateful for my knowledge of the Plan of Redemption and of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  I am grateful that in His wisdom,  Heavenly Father sent me on a mission. Man, He loves me.  He really does know what is best for us.   
So remember to Be strong and of a Good courage.  
Remember the Small and simple things.  
Choose to be happy! 
Keep the Commandment.  
follow 1-10-15 & 3-2-1 baby.  
FIVE STARS! long live it up.  
WORK iT!!!!!!!!!
Love Sister Petersen:]    

No comments:

Post a Comment