Monday, July 7, 2014

It's not over til the Fat Lady Sings!

WELL HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This has been a crazy miracle filled week! I just love being a missionary. It's just the best.  SO much happened and now I can't even remember! 

Canada Day was the first... yeeeaahhhh...... then it was the Fourth of July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO! WOO! AWH YEAH BABY!  It was a blast.  Tons of my fav mission friends were in town for a meeting so we got to party it up together!:) Independence Day is one of my favorite holidays! You best believe I had my American Pride shining bright like a diamond! :] 

Earlier in the week I got to sit down with President and Sister Burt and I love them sooooo much. like I just can't explain it.  The love for them was instant!  I gained a witness that I am theirs and they are mine and my only wish is that I was with them more! They are pretty great! :) remind me SO much of Utah.  Oh Utah... I feel so blessed to be born there and into the family I have! Not gonna lie, I have the best family in the entire world! :) I can't wait to see them soon! AHHHH.  In a couple weeks, remind me to tell you the story of how I spent the fourth of July driving up the opposite side of the freeway, headed towards cops, with my Mission President on the speaker phone, while the Star Spangled Banner was playing in the background! telling it is just SO much better in person! Trust me.  All I can say is Missionaries really do have the power to do anything! And I mean ANYTHING!  "We will not go quietly into the night! We will not go down without a fight! I will never forget the days.. the days that we declared our INDEPENDENCE!" :P

I love you all so much! I am so happy to be your missionary! I love representing it up here in the B.C.  Hope you all have a great week and remember to be righteous rebels!  In the Book of Mormon, THEY fought for the Cause of the Christians! Don't let that movement die! Stay True to the Faith! When we are faithful in keeping the commandments, nothing can bring us down! Moroni is the PERFECT example! This is how people described him, "...If all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." (Alma 48:17)  I hope you all choose to live your life in such a way to receive a compliment like that! 

SO BE STRONG AND OF A GOOD COURAGE! remember that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass! do the 1-10-15 & 3-2-1 Keep on keepin on and NEVER, NEVER, EVER GIVE UP! I love you all! WORK iT!! five stars:) LONG LiVE! : ]

LOVE YOUR SISTER PETERSEN!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment