Monday, July 1, 2013

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!

HI family! SO Today is Canada Day here in Canada, duh, and the libraries are closed so we had to email at the church, but we had to wait for a long time, so I only have 15 minutes!  I gotta make this quick! 

So it is getting really hot up here.  Yesterday after church it was 46 C in our car! Whatever that is??  I WAS DYING! Who ever said that it is cold in Canada...is a big joke.  Oh, OH, Oh tell Linda McKnight I got her letter! :) awh so sweet. Anywho, my black flowy skirt ripped! Not even sure how! Basically my clothes like to fall apart. Story of my life. 

Driving is a piece of cake! seriously it's like taking candy from a baby.  I've been driving for the last two weeks now and I've Got the Power baby! ahhh I love it. When I first started, it rained the hardest it has since I've been here.  No worries, I took it like a champ.  I own the road. ha. not really. well kinda.

So yesterday we sang, "O Canada" in Sacrament. Um yeah... it was really fun.  I was like woo let's be Canadian! But I have to say, I love, love, love, love, love my country!  As messed up as it's getting, I feel so patriotic all the time.  I can't even think about it without getting emotional.  I just love it.  I feel so blessed and proud to be an American.  Like, they aren't really all that patriotic up here.  Like, at all.  I started reading the Star Spangled Banner yesterday during the meeting and tears filled my eyes as I thought of the "land of the free and the home of the brave."  I love the fourth of July.  Such an amazing holiday.  I remember last year I ran in my first 5k and Trevor and I went up to the Valley and watched fireworks and Tara went on an acko taco date and we had a BBQ.  I think I love the music the best.  We have great patriotic songs.  I JUST LOVE IT DANG IT! So On the fourth I'm going over to this members house for a BBQ in my American honor.  I know right? so sweet.  Apple pie, watermelon and All.  haha. so funny. we will see if it really happens.  Like we aren't aloud to have dinner appointments anymore unless there is a nonmember or it's a less active.  Luckily we are teaching their nonmember daughter in law who will be there.  it's just super. 




Well I don't have much time left...
I know that the church of Jesus Christ is TRUE and I know that I have a strong testimony of it. I think the reason why I am so patriotic is because of the knowledge I have about His plan and this Gospel.  just saying.  I love you all so so so so so so so so much.  I hope everyone down there is happy.  Just LOVE each other. SERVE each other.  LISTEN to each other.  I truly know that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass.  I know that if you really take the time to do 1-10-15, then your life and the lives around you will be blessed.  I loved your Delta Dave story dad.  you are the man! I told someone in my ward that he was the man, and he went, "no, I just married the Woman!" hahahah how funny/cute is that? i loved it. AHHH.  K well every time you see a yellow car, remember God loves you.  Be Strong and of Good Courage.  We all gotta stick together in this crazy world of ours.  Oh and We are doing lots of tracting if ya wanted to know! ha gotta find people to baptize ASAP. k. WORK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! five stars.  I LOVE YOU ALL!!! LOVE SISTER JAYNANNE PETERSEN!

Follow-Up Email...........

HEY I LOVE YOU!
I am really sorry to ask, but I really need a scripture bag. soooooo sorry.
Could dad and mom do me a favor...... Will you both email Bishop Towns and Sister Ozorio for me and tell them how much I appreciate and love them?? PLEASE! especially bishop Towns.  Just let them know that I just want to serve them and I love them SOOOO much. I love this ward. I love being here.

We haven't met the standards of excellence once this transfer and it has been hard on me.  I am just trying to stay positive.  it is really hard.  I am worried what others think.  I know that your best is good enough, But how do you know if you are doing your best??? 
I've been loosing my patience with my comp and I feel so bad. I tried to start singing the hymns through out the day like ya said, well she said I sing too loud, and it is disrespectful and crap.  just lots of little things like that and I'm trying. ahhhhhhhhh. I can do it though. Just gotta work it.  Anyway. I LOVE YOU!




No comments:

Post a Comment