Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Workin IT up in BC

HI! SO SORRY THAT I AM EMAILING TODAY INSTEAD OF YESTERDAY! 
our p-day got switched to today because 
WE GOT TO GO TO THE TEMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhh. it was amazing! I was so so so so so so so so so so so so excited! So now I only got ten mintues cuz we have lots to do today! I'll print your lovely emails off.  




alright so first off, mom there are so many good missionary scriptures. pretty much everyday I find a new one, but you can use Joshua 1:9! CLASSIC.  TARA SLACK I GOT YOUR LETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! basically the best thing I ever read. besides the good book of the Lord of course! ;) so I sent you one on Tuesday and than I got yours Wednesday! BOY DO I HAVE QUESTIONS/COMMENTS/CONCERNS FOR YOU! haha ummmm.... HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY ABBIE! that is weird.

Sister Byam just turned 23 and Sister Duffy is going to turn 25 in a couple weeks! Byam is from Alberta and Duffy is from Arizona. So, on Thursday President Tilleman called a lower Mainland Conference which will be good! I'm kinda nervous.  We have to fast and I guess it is very serious! so we will see how that goes!

I'm not too sick anymore! basically all better so no worries.  I had to call the nurse lady for our mission.  I really didn't want to because I thought I was fine, but she has helped me so much! Her Name is Sister Hogg and she is an older sister who works in the office with her Husband.  She has helped me so much emotionally.  I've had about 3 twenty minute phone calls with her in the last week and she is great.  She just reminds me that I don't have to be perfect and that God loves me..Jaynanne!  She has given me a lot of helpful tips and I have been feeling a ton better.  I am trying not to be so hard on myself.  So yeah.. Pray for her because she has helped me out and prayed for me! I'm glad I am able to talk to someone every now and then! so refreshing.

So last week I read the "forget me not" talk and it was so good.  TELL MY YOUNG WOMEN TO READ IT!!!!! it is an amazing talk.  Alright, So I was thinking and I think you should write down questions you have for me for mothers day when I talk to you. I'll only have at most and Hour to talk.  It'll be a phone call and I'm not sure what time.  I'm really looking forward to it though!!!! AHHH! can't wait! I'll give you more details next week.

So being in a trio is so great! I love it! I love Trios! It has it's challenges too, but for the most part, we Work iT.  I am the only missionary I know that writes in my journal every night so that has been a struggle since day one on the missh.  Others just don't make it a priority because they don't do it! I try very hard though and so far so good.  When I don't write I get stressed more easily.  We have been working really hard at finding new investigators here in Langley.  We keep finding potentials but then they are for the YSA! so we give them to those missionaries! ahhh crazy. well This week I know we are going to get some.  I believe we can do it.  Obedience brings blessings, EXACT Obedience brings miracles and you best believe I obey with exactness!

alright well I got to go! I love ya aLL like crazy and I am thankful for you and your prayers!
The temple today just made me think of family! What a great family we have.  I love North Ogden! OHHHHHHH! so one of the temple workers grew up in N.O! her mom is quinnith Christensen in the 3rd ward! very cool!  
alright the church is true! SO TRUE IT HURTS! I am grateful for Our Savior Jesus Christ and I KNOW with all my heart, might, mind and strength that HE LIVES.  The Atonement is incredible and everyday I am reminded of just how great it is.  I am so happy to be a missionary.  It is hard.  I am tired. BUT, I wouldn't have it any other way. I know the Lord is pleased with me and I know that my efforts are not wasted.  I just need to learn to be pleased with myself.  Something Sister Hogg said is that we will never be perfect no matter how hard we try.  Not even the Prophet.  So I need to lighten up and just try my best to be the best I can be and that is good enough!!!!! I love you all! WORK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! five stars! 1-10-15! The church rules.  By small and simple things are great things brought to pass! BE STRONG AND OF GOOD COURAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! forget me not.
LOVE SISTER JAYNANNE PETERSEN!! THE FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment