Tuesday, April 2, 2013

IN A RUSH!!

Hi! SO I have about fifteen minutes. We didn't get all of our time today because it is too busy! sorry I didn't write yesterday! the library was closed because of the holidays and I felt so so bad! it wasn't an April fools joke!

kay before I forget, I was wondering if you could send me some pictures from my baptism so I could show people. Also, two weeks ago I read all my ancestor stories which I loved, so could you send me some more? I want to learn more about Grandma Petersen. 

CONGRATS on Stef getting engaged! that is soooooo exciting!!! :) :) I am so so so so so happy for her!!! :) :) that is really really cool about that family who was baptized in our ward! be sure to have them over for dinner! I love it! So awesome! 

Also, can you guys believe that on Thursday it would have been a whole year since Trevor got home from his mission?!?! that blows my mind! I can't believe it has already been a year! it seemed like just yesterday The Slacks and us were going to Smith and Edwards to buy candy for his candy bar poster and making all sorts of signs! crazy! HAPPY LATE EASTER!!!!!!!!!! Easter here was great! We had a huge Easter dinner Friday and Sunday! so much fun! I love it! I love food.

ummmmmmmmmmm what is Kolton Peterson's address? the kid wrote me a letter but his address is in Korean! I'm like, um excuse me Kolton...I speak english...not korean...ha what a joke!

Anywho, the mini mission went fantastic! I love love loved it soooooooooo much! My girl was the best! She brought lots of light!

Dad I did get your dear elders. Will you send me your one talk from when I was still in the mtc? I never had a chance to read it.  I loved the truth will prevail story, it's a classic.  I didn't have time to read emails today, so mom and dad, sorry, you might have to send them in mail!

My exchange was great! I loved it! I think I'll go on them every other week! I learned so much! we were really blessed for our faithfulness that day! I loved your email Brooke except that is a crappy picture! I had way better ones but I printed off the wrong one! oh well! like Ellie says, say lave! can't spell!! :P Yesterday we went and chilled at the beach with a sister in our ward.  it was really enjoyable! we saw the biggest starfish. Pictures to come.  I also took lots of pictures at the temple on Sunday! oh happy day! Gotta love church.  I CAN NOT WAIT FOR GENERAL CONFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think this is the first time in my whole life that I am excited to watch it and take all these notes! hahah yeah that is probably bad of me! oh well! so are you guys still hanging out with the Slacks? I hope so because I love them and I talk about them and the Stowers to people as if they are my cousins. anywhooooo, I feel like I have to go, but I love you all so so so so so so so much! I hope you are all happy!! :) JUST ENJOY THE MOMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! tell Peter I say hi. haha kay remember that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass!!! 1-10-15! I love this gospel.  It helps me be a better person.  I also love that dang Book of Mormon.  Who knew it was so good? I can't get enough of the lord of the rings stories it has! kay I love you all! 5 stars! WORK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love me! :) :) :)
SISTER JAYNANNE FREAKING PETERSEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mauh. xoxoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment