Monday, March 25, 2013

I Love the Gospel!

HEY! hi. HELLO! 
haha SOOOO I just read all your emails from this week and when I'm done writing you, I read all you emails from last week because I have some more time! See the computer kicks you off after an hour sooo you have to go get someone to let you on for another hour! I have five minutes left of this hour and sometimes I am worried that they won't let us go back on for another hour because others may need the computers too! so just in case, I'll send this little message so you know I am here! and then I will write you a longer one in a few minutes after I have more time! Does that make sense? ok cool.
                             
                   An Hour Later..... :)

Hi! Ok so this has been a crazy crazy week!  We had zone conference which was absolutely incredibly amazing and wonderful and beautiful and magical and I loved it SO SO SO much! President Tilleman is such an inspiring man.  Everything he says and does is totally led by the spirit and it is so cool to witness.  After conference, Sister Arbon and I both got to have interviews with him! My interview was about 45 minutes long which is really rare! Everyone else's was like tenish minutes max!  ha The Lord just had a lot he wanted to chat with me about I guess! So far, that interview has been my favorite thing in Canada.  It was so powerful and strong and I felt the love of the Savior fill the room.  It was really comforting and powerful! No worries though, I didn't have this long interview because I am sad or anything! ha NO! it was because in my prayers I'm always askin all these questions and telling Him about all this stuff so He used President Tilleman to answer them cuz I think sending an angel might have been over doing it a little!

haha alright so to answer some questions.  Yes, it rains here everyday, but we have been fortunate enough to have sun every time we go out to walk! Dad, the places aren't that posh! it's just like Utah. Think about where the Ogden Temple is ya know?? umm...  My shoes. alright, well I love my shoes soooooo much! they are so comfortable and great! sadly, I have to pull the leather strap clear over or else they won't stay on cuz my stupid feet are to narrow. This caused a rip so hopefully they don't fall apart.  I think I'll just have someone in the ward sew it!

So I hope you guys are taking care of the missionaries in North Ogden the way I am being taken care of! like for real.  You better be feeding them and giving them rides and making sure they have everything they need and give them cute hand outs and help them to have member present lessons! They are serving the Lord so they need to be in good condition! ha I am gonna be crazy annoying when I grow up because I'll always be calling the missionaries and making sure they're doing good! 

alright sooo, Wednesday I am going on exchanges so I am really really excited about that! I'll stay here and Sister Arbon will go to a different area! also, Friday we are getting a mini missionary.  This is a young woman who is thinking about serving a mission. She is going to stay with us for the weekend so that will be fun! 

We had our first investigator last week and I invited her to be baptized and everything and later in the week she called and said she wanted nothing to do with us because her bible study group said we were a cult. ahhh. It was a bummer, but we still love her! We can't dwell on it! I just pray that one day she will come to know the truth! 

I'm so jealous that Spencer is in Disneyland! I am definitely planning a trip for when I get home! get ready Tara! Save up! it's a happening.

I always forget what I've already told you from the week prior.  hmm well this week was all about the Atonement for me.  I learned a lot about it and I just walk around here wonder struck wondering why in the world I am so lucky! I mean I have the best family ever.  I love you guys so much! I talk about you every dinner apt. and I never get sick of it. You all give me so much strength.  I was so blessed to grow up where I did and be surrounded by the people I was. Sundays make me think about home a lot.  We have the strongest ward ever.  We are so lucky to be able to know all about the basics of the gospel and how to function at chuch.  We do it right.  Yesterday we spent sometime talking to the Young Women's president and the entire time, I was just bragging about my young women and how we do it in the first ward! :) ha seriously.  I just went off on my testimony and love for the program. 

Kay so today we were driven to the store by this cute lady and her three little kids that are in our ward and one of them (the three year old) is named JOSIE! whaaaatttt??? haha so yeah.. they got to hear all about my Josie! :)  actually we had dinner with them the other day and it was so fun! I always like to ask couples how they met and it is so fun! :) we've heard some pretty funny stories! it's a good conversation starter! There was so much I was going to tell you and now I can't remember!

Oh, if and when you send me a package.. would you pretty please put my brown skirt with the teal and orange and brown swirls and flowers in it?? My girl Mollie will know which one I'm talking about! How is my Emma doing?!? I miss her laugh. That's so fun that you all got to go to St. George!!!!!

Kay I sent the Stowers' some letters, but I don't have their dang address so I sent it to our house! make sure they get them! I haven't got anything in the mail yet, but I have faith that mail will come!  Spencer send me an email or a letter. ha sorry you got your wisdom teeth out! that is no fun.

Well I gotta go, I just want you guys to know that this church is true.  Everyday I write my daily miracles down and it has helped me see that God is in the details of our lives.  I would be nothing without this gospel. It gives me strength everyday and it helps me become a better person! I already am forever changed because of my mission! I'm so happy to be here.  I love knowing that I am a Daughter of God.  I know that he is watching over me.  I feel his love everyday and I know that I am choosing the right.  Being a missionary is such an honor.  You all give me so much strength.  I feel your support and love and it pushes me to be the best I can be! I couldn't do this without any of you! watch for each other and follow Jesus Christ.  It is because of him that we can be forgiven of all our sins and imperfections!

ALRIGHT I REALLY HAVE TO GO! haha I love you all. every single one of ya. say hi to the ward for me.  Tell Kylinn that there is a young woman here who reminds me so much of her! I miss seeing her and all my young women.  Young Women's is where it's at.  kay don't forget that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass! also, 1-10-15! If you really strive to do this everyday, I promise you your lives will change for the better and you will be blessed!
alright WORK iT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! five stars! :] Mollie's a babe.
LOVE SISTER JAYNANNE PETERSEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment