Monday, April 7, 2014

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is True!

OH. MY. HECK.  DiD YOUR HEARTS NOT JUST BURST AT THE SEAMS WiTH THE SOUND OF CONFERENCE!?!?!?!?!!! 
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I love General Conference! :)  
I have so many favorite talks! like I can't even choose which one I liked best! I'm dying to read them all again and study it up! One thing is for sure, We have living day Apostles and Prophets on the earth today and The Church of Jesus Christ has been restored in these latter days! does that not just give you goose bumps?! IT'S SO COOL!  ahh. I just can't get it over it.. love it! Well in case you were wondering, I don't have anyone throwing mashed potato's my way so no worries! ;)

I love that Elder Ballard followed up on his last two talks.  that was awesome.  I gave a copy of his last talk to over thirty families in my area when it first came out and I testified and challenged them along with Elder Ballard to have someone ready by Christmas and when Christmas came and went, there were many who did not complete the challenge the Lord had given them through his Apostle.  So as a mission we have followed up by going back to all the families in the providence with the talk and helping them prepare someone by Easter!  Just because you did not have someone by Christmas does not mean you give up and that was your only chance!  You keep faithfully trying and being persistent and if you want to find someone to introduce the restored gospel to and help them feel the Saviors love, YOU WILL! it is all in your attitude!  You may ask your self why or if it's even really worth it or if your efforts will even make a difference.. Well you listen to me... IT IS WORTH IT!!!!!!!! 

Jesus Christ Atoned for ALL of our sins and He suffered for EVERYTHING we have ever experienced that has brought us pain and sorrow and remorse and he did not do it for nothing.  He did it so that we can return and live with our Heavenly Father in his Kingdom.  Heavenly Father loves his all children. Not just some of them... Not just a certain few.. no he loves each and every one of us and he wants us all to live with him again.  We are all brothers and sisters of God and don't you want to live with your family forever?  We have to help our brothers and Sisters return home too.  We do this by small and simple means and by listening to our leaders when they give us direction such as 1-10-15 or 3-2-1 or reading Preach my Gospel, studying the scriptures, praying, and having family home evening.  We follow God's Commandments by Being Strong and of Good Courage. Even if that means standing alone.  We also love everyone around us and have an attitude of gratitude.   We keep calm and carry on under pressure.  We let go.  We repent. We remember our Baptismal covenants.  We help each other with their yoke and load.  We WORK iT and have five stars.  When we do all this,  then we, and our brothers and sisters, can  forever live. 

I know that God's Plan is real and I know that Jesus is the Christ and the Saviour and Redeemer of the World.  I know He Lives and I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the only true and living church on the face of the planet.  

Have a Glorious Week Everyone! I love you all! :)
LOVE YOUR SISTER MISSIONARY- Sister Petersen! :] 

No comments:

Post a Comment