Monday, March 17, 2014

It's so True it Hurts

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!!!! woo. woo. 

Sister Struempler and I wore green in a honor of this blessed day, but pretty sure no one here celebrates the holiday! haha  

The District. What
So this past week was pretty mediocre like what Spencer said! I lost my planner and I thought I was going to die.  I am so sad still about that! gah.  Um, I was told like three times this week that I was a power house... what does that even mean? ha I don't even know.. apparently I'm gonna have a list of requirements for my husband-to-be and if they don't make the cut, their out! ha or so my Jamaican investigator says!

Yummy Korean Food :)
So last P-day Sis S and I had the must delicious food! like oh my heck. Kay so we like to go to the Mall food Court cuz it's huge and its all this Asian food right? SO we got this sweet and sour potato dish and it was so dang good! ahh. just saying.  I love serving here! I love all the different people that live here in Richmond! It is so fun.  

Two days ago we knock on this guys door and he opens and just smiled, shrugged, and was all, "Chinese" hahaha it was so funny! I was like YOU'RE KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!! I mean granted some of them don't understand but most of them do so they will tell us they don't speak English and then we have a minute conversation with them in English. it kills me.  

Anyway, I hope everything is going well at home and I hope you are all reading your scriptures lots and praying it up!! :) Me and my comp will read a random chapter together from the Book of Mormon every now and than and I love it! The scriptures are SO real and good.  Everything about the Church of Jesus Christ is just flat out good. How in the world could it not be true?


Remember the Small and Simple things that make it great.   Be Strong and of Good Courage when opposition comes. do the 1-10-15 and 3-2-1 Long Live the Gospel of Jesus Christ!!! Five Stars! WORK iT!!!!!!!! :]
LOVE YOUR SISTER MISSIONARY...... Sister Petersen! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment