Monday, March 3, 2014

Just Enjoy the Moments! :)

Hi Guys! :) I honestly do not even know where to begin...

This past week was one I will never forget!  There were so many Spiritual and Sacred experiences that happened and I feel very humbled and blessed to be a full-time missionary and to be serving in the Canada Vancouver Mission.  I love my mission more than words could ever express.  On Saturday My entire mission and I had the blessed opportunity to be in the midst with an Apostle of the Lord for several hours.  Elder D Todd Christofferson along with Elder Aidukitus, Elder Christensen, Bishop Causse, and President and Sister Tilleman, Shook each of our hands and bore powerful testimonies to us of the Restored Gospel, The Book of Mormon, Charity, God's Love, Jesus Christ and much more.  It was so sacred and real and I know that each of these people are men of God.  I know that God has called prophets once again to the earth and that he leads and guides us. I know that the Book of Mormon is the convincing evidence that we have prophets and I know this book is the word of God.  I know and believe that Jesus Christ is my Savior and I know that he lives.  I know that families can and will be together forever in God's Presence by virtue of our Obedience and I know that we can all achieve exaltation. 

Thank you so much for all the love and support you show to me each and every week.  I have the best friends and family in the world! :) As incredible as this week was, I was really, really, really, really sick! such a bummer! Don't worry, I don't think anyone cared that I was carrying around a throw-up bucket to all my meetings and looked like a zombie! haha my pride wouldn't let me throw-up thank goodness.  Luckily I am going to the Doctors and am starting to go to physio Therapy and all the lovely stuff! I am very cared for out here so don't you fret.

Ummmmmmm......... I'm not sure what to share... What do you want to know? two weeks ago one of my investigators took two sacrament cups cuz she was hot and then she was like, "Am I allowed to have two?" I told her not really and she just shrugged and said, "awh well double the blessings!"  hahaha she's crazy! ummm.... We have a GPS and We represent this bird.. I hate that bird. It's always freaking out and I always get mad at it! We named it Apa. haha yip yip. 

oh so like you know how everyone and their dog is Asian here in Richmond? yeah well trying to help them understand what we are saying is such a joke so the other day we were at this Chinese person's door and she obviously could not speak a lick of English so I just held up this picture of Jesus and for like one whole minute we just stood there smiling and then she finally understood and we gave her the card. haha story of my life. it was funny. had to be there

Ok, so at my phyiso the doctor told me to pretend my head was like a scoop of ice cream and I was like, "what flavor?" and he was like "Rum Raisin" and than I told him that was disgusting and then he told this huge long story about how it's good and it had nothing to do with anything haha the point was that my head is like the ice cream and my neck is like the ice cream cone and I can't let the Ice cream fall off the Cone so I have to stand straight. ha well that is all I have time for.... 

Be strong and of Good courage! remember the small and simple things! Work iT!!! 1-10-15 & 3-2-1 be you and only you! keep calm and carry on! five starts! Long LiVe.

LOVE YOUR CANADIAN SISTER MISSIONARY FOREVER!!!!!! Sister Jaynanne Petersen!! :) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment