Monday, March 10, 2014

Dare to be a Mormon

Hello everyone!!!!!  Well This email is gonna be kinda short... I loved all your emails! :) Mollie you looked SO beautiful for Prom! :] LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the dress!  I GOT MY PACKAGE! thank you Mom! very needed. 

So this past week I was still sick dang it so that was a bummer.  No worries, I am on the mend!  It may sound like I'm sick all the time but I'm honestly not! I swear! I just don't think I ever fully get better ya know? Anyway... Not much happened this week because of that... I Watched this movie on the Salt Lake City Temple and it was way good.   Right now I am in the Richmond Library and it's so huge! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  it was a glasses week all week. 

Sister Struempler and I have been teaching this lady named Brenda and she always tells us that we are so high on Christ. haha it's funny.. She's seriously pretty crazy, but I love her and she has a good heart! For example, there is this lady in the ward who is in the hospital right now and the Relief Society asked the Sisters to go visit her so Brenda has gone twice! haha I'm glad she feels comfortable to do that.  That is what I love about our church, You just feel good when you are there and the church makes you want to be a better person. I've seen it so many times on my mission and in my life where peoples hearts change the more they come to church and magnify their callings.  You can't help but see them glowing with the Light of Christ! I love it! 

So today is March 10th and I'll always remember this day as the Day that Trevor entered the MTC for his Mission.  I'll never forget it.  I am so grateful for him and his example and I am so grateful for the rest of my family! The Gospel has blessed us so much and has brought us closer together and I would be lost without it.  I Know that families are forever because I know the Plan of Salvation is real.  

I have a testimony of my Heavenly Father.  I know he loves me and I know he is the Father of My Spirit.  I am so grateful that I can go to him in prayer anytime I want and talk to him about anything and everything. I am so grateful that he provided a way for us to become like him and return to be with him and our families for the eternities. I know the only way back is through his Son Jesus Christ and I am so grateful he sent him here to Atone for our Sins.  I love my Savior and I know he lives.  One of the ways I know he loves me too is because he has called Prophets to lead and guide us.  He has also provided the Book of Mormon that we can study from to draw closer to him.  I know The Book of Mormon is the Word of God and I am so grateful I get to read it everyday.  I love you all so much and I love this chance I have to be a full time missionary!  

I hope you are all strong and have courage this week! don't forget the small and simple things! 1-10-15& 3-2-1 Work iT!! five stars........ Long live.

LOVE YOUR CANADIAN SISTER MISSIONARY- SISTER PETERSEN!!!!!!! :]   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment