Tuesday, November 12, 2013

LONG LIVE BROOKSWOOD.

NA NA NA NA! NA NA NA NA! HEy Hey hey Goodbye......! That's right. I'm outta here!

So I am being transferred to Penticton in the Okanogan Valley, and my Companion is Sister Allen who was one of Sister Gales Companions in the MTC!  I'm Going to be the District Leader up there and Sister Byam and Sister Willmore are both in my district! WHAT?! I AM SO EXCITED! :] we are going to PAR-TAY!  While respecting the dignity of our calling of course! ;)  

I am so sorry that I didn't email yesterday! We had a Mission Conference because Elder Paul V. Johnson of the Seventy came and toured our Mission.  Yesterday was a wild day..   We drove to Richmond with the YSA Sisters and got some hot chocolate at Tim Horton's, then we went to our Conference which was amazing, then we did FHE with the Ward Mission Leader's family as well as a family that we are teaching, then we had a lesson fall through. 

Well it is a miracle the lesson fell through because we get this crazy call from the sisters at the same time and so basically, really weird stuff has been going on and we thought their apt got broken into and so we rushed to their aid (but we had to wait for a stupid train and I was TICKED) and the Bishop from the Willoughby Ward came with this huge guy and the Elders showed up to go check it out! Meanwhile, It's Transfer Call night So I was like ah crap!  Turned out everything was ok and their apt was fine, But in the midst of all of this, The Assistants call me with Transfer Updates! haha.. I was like, NOW IS NOT THE TIME PEOPLE! ha so.. not even excited Because we were in the middle of this intense situation and I had to stop and find out where I was going! haha We had the Sisters stay with us last night which was a tender Mercy from the Lord because I am going to miss them so much! gah. So that was our night and now here we are.  

I am really going to miss being called a Brookswood Sister:(  I have loved serving for this Ward.  They are incredible.  Our phone has been buzzing nonstop all morning from the members in regards to transfers.. it's just like I could tell them to drop everything now and meet me in the pouring rain and they wouldn't even hesitate!  They have been so good to me and I just don't know how to repay them.  I feel like I don't have enough time or energy to tell them how much I love them and how much each of them has played a role in my life.  Even if some members don't even know me that well, I love them! These next couple days are going to be wild.  I have to run around telling everyone that it was enchanting to meet them and I have to pack! I'm gonna lose my mind! ..pray for me!  :/  I just hope and pray that I was able to strengthen this area.. I know I have and  I know there have been so many miracles, but you always wonder if you did enough.  Like yesterday when were in our conference, I was sitting there thinking, Oh my heck I need to do better at this, oh I gotta go back and do that, oh I gotta tell our Bishop all this stuff and I was just like! AHH! I can't leave yet! I have so much I need to improve on here! I trust the Lord though.  I know he has a plan for me and I will go where ever he wants me to go and be whoever he wants me to be and do whatever ever he wants me to do! This is his work and his glory to bring about the immortality and eternal life of man and I just want to help in any way I can.   Lately I have been feeling really overwhelmed in the fact that there are so many people who don't even know God, let alone about the Restored Gospel.  It causes me great anxiety and stress actually.. SO every little bit of what we as members do counts and matters. Never forget that.  I am going to be sad that I won't be in the Lower-Mainland anymore!

Last week, all the missionaries who aren't in the Lower-Mainland came in and went to the same mission conference but on a different day and one companionship stayed with us for two nights which was fun! Well while they were here, Sister Byam actually came and her and I got to go see My first Karen and her Baby Hannah! :) it was so fun!!! When We got back to my Apt, there were like 9 sisters there! I walk in and one of the sisters said it was like the parents had got home and found them partying! ha.. it's cuz it's my place and I've been out the longest! It's weird that I am starting to become one of the older ones in the mission! Just Saying.  

Well anyway.. I love you all so much! I hope you had a great week! It was Remembrance Day here in Canada yesterday and it made me think of home.  Man, I miss the Veteran's Dinner we always had! Not to mention Grandma Summer's Jello! ;) haha Well, keep it classy and remember the small and simple things! Be strong and of Good Courage and Keep Calm and Preach the Gospel gosh dang it!
1-10-15 five stars 3-2-1. The church is True. 

This is what I want to tell Brookswood:)-->  If you take a moment.. promise me this, that you'll stand by me forever, but if God forbid fate should step in.. and force us into a Goodbye.. if you have converts someday.. when they point to the pictures.. please tell them my name.  Tell them how the church went Wild. Tell them how I hope they Shine.... Long Long live the walls The Lord and I crashed through!  I had the time of my life here too!  Long long live all the Magic We made.. and Bring on all the Pretenders in Penticton, I'M NOT AFRAID!.... 

One day.. We will be remembered! :)  WORK iT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE YOUR SISTER MISSIONARY FOR LIFE, SISTER JAYNANNE PETERSEN! :] :] :]
ps. Thank YOU for standing by me forever:)   

No comments:

Post a Comment