Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Temple Day

Hey! Sorry I am emailing today instead of yesterday! It is cuz I got to go to the temple today! Ahhhh. It was just the most amazing thing in the whole wide world! I walked away with so many new questions.  In fact, while I was there, I was starting to get stressed out and anxious by things that I don't understand.  I just wish my Daddy was here and could explain it all to me.  Because of the recent changes in the Temple, I was also able to better understand some things too! So, That was so great! There is this lady in our Ward named Sister Andrews and she is a Ward missionary and she comes out with us pretty much every other day and she basically lives at the temple! Well, She had a ton of names for us so I handed them out to all the Sisters in our Zone and yeah! I love that lady so much! She is like our Grandma out here. 

Yesterday was Canada's Thanksgiving! We had Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday at the Boden's and Sunday at Brad and Loretta's!  Oh, man.  The food tasted so good.  Thanksgiving is not as big a deal up here.  It is more so to celebrate the fall.  None the less, I had everyone tell me what they were thankful for and it was really nice. 

The weather has been really enjoyable up here lately, which has been nice!  All the trees are changing colors and it is just so pretty! I love it! I received Mollie's letter last P-Day.  LOVED IT WITH ALL MY HEART! thank you! Love ya child.  Last week I was a bit sick.  I was just having really bad headaches that would not go away! Luckily they are gone now so no worries! Sister Boden gave me your email mom and dad! Thank ya lots.  I'm the same old same old, but more hopeful.  Oh, so the other day I had a frozen hot chocolate at Dairy Queen and let's just say that Canada doesn't know how to make them.  Utah knows what's up. Nuff Said. 

WHITNEY IS GETTING MARRIED THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! right? that is just so dang exciting! my little girl is all grown up! sniff.  :') 

I am trying to think of something exciting to tell you but I don't know what! I got a blessing when I was sick by two cool guys in our ward.. um.. oh I went on exchanges to the Langley YSA with Sister Pavone last week and it was so much fun! Ok, so they cover all of the Lower Mainland and so we drove out to this city called Abbotsford which is what Stake we are in and it's about 45 minutes away.  Well, this place is so confusing.  The streets aren't numbered, they just all have names so if you get lost you're doomed.  Well, It was way dark and we had to head home, so we were on our way and mind you, we don't know the area.  Well, we made it to the freeway and we're like, "YEAH! WOO! WE MADE IT! AHHH!!!" high fiving it up and bones all around and what not! So, we are driving down the road and we look to the left and there is this fence along side of us and on the other side was the freeway and we were just driving parallel to it on some random street. what.  I turned to Sister Pavone and I was like,  --___-- ,  I take that back. haha it was funny, ok....I guess you had to be there.  Don't Worry, we eventually made it home! It was eventful though.  I was still sick and then we both got car sick. Great.  haha  So we had to pull over for a bit.  it was funny though.  I love the YSA sisters.  We are always laughing. 

Every single Sunday without fail, the Bishop calls people up to bear their testimony.  Well, I got called up and I bore it on the Apostles and Prophets and how I got to shake Elder Ballard's hand.  It was really good, not gonna lie! I just know those men were called of God and I know the things which they speak are true.  I love being a member of this church.  I know that this is Jesus Christ's church and no one else.  I love all the Prophets we've ever had in the church! I love being a missionary and I know there is no greater work and duty than to preach the gospel! I want you all to remember to keep things small and simple and be strong and of good courage!

WORK iT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
1-10-15 and 3-2-1.  <<----oh my heck I love that.  five stars! 
Keep calm and carry on! 
Truth will Prevail! 
Love ya all! 
Long live!
-LOVE YOUR SISTER MISSIONARY JAYNANNE PETERSEN!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment