Monday, March 18, 2013

BOOM BABY!


HEY EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!! WHAT'S UP?!?!?!?
Alright so remember last week when I said I have more time to email? what a joke! I only have about fifteen minutes left.  We have to write our mission president every week so that takes time, and than you guys write so dang much! haha I love it, but I don't have time to read it all and it cost money and takes to much time to print unfortunately! I always forget what I've already told ya'll so sorry if I repeat myself! 
First off, I miss you guys SO much! I think about you everyday! Every night when we go over to someones house for dinner, I'm reminded of mom's cooking and how much I love it! I tell EVERYONE that my mom is the best cook in the world! :) I try not to brag, but I can't help myself.  The food here is pretty good, but no worries I am not going to get fat because I would rage! We never snack or anything and I take small portions.  This one lady fed us so much though like 5 courses! She is Tongan and cooked more than we do for Sunday dinner! I still had some cake left on my dessert plate and she cleared everyone's plate, but mine and told me that I had to finish! than they all just stared at me. I was dying. haha but I took it like a champ and did jumping jacks when I got home!
I didn't get to read to much of your guys emails, but it sounds like you guys are doing pretty well! Last week I took a picture of Mollie's and Brooke's So I could write them by hand! I'd do that this time, but I forgot my camera! Tara and Mollie better get a letter from me in the mail soon! YAY! We email from the Library and we can't upload pictures on these computers, unfortunately! Sad day:(  BUT! I will try to mail some! Mollie I forgot to put in your letter to add The Spectactular music and like Newsies! don't worry, it'll make sense! 
SO this week was crazy.  On Wednesday I think, we got in a mini car accident! NO BIG DEAL! we're fine! Psh I mean we are missionaries duh so we are always ALWAYS protected by angels! But yeah.. I'm not aloud to drive until I've been here for 90 days so Sister Arbon was driving and we were at a light and when it turned green, she pressed the gas too hard and ran into the motorcycle in front of us! ahhhh!. At first he was screaming and swearing, but after he realized who we were, HE WAS SO SO NICE! haha poor guy just barely pulled off the lot after buying his motorcycle less than ten minutes before! I am pleased to say that I took control of the situation BEAUTIFULLY! ha it was my first crash ever in my whole life and you best believe I was going to stay strong! Sister Arbon was a wreck.. haha get it? no jk, she was really shaken up and hysterical! I felt bad.  I handled the whole information/insurance exchange with grace! I took pictures, made friends with the firefighters and cops and it was actually pretty fun! Besides the fact that it was pouring rain and I got drenched and we missed our dinner apt! After we got the man's info, we sent it to the missionaries in his area so he should be getting a visit soon! haha sneaky sneaky. Maybe we really were meant to run into him! ..just not the way we did! :) In the end, we gave everyone on the scene a mormon.org card so that was pretty funny! haha Now starting today as punishment, we are not aloud to drive our car for two weeks.  So we will be walking a lot and getting members to come with us to appointments so they can drive! haha we are aloud to drive to church and that is it! Our Chevy Cruz just has a little bit of damage! no big deal.  So yeah that was wild.  
I have to go, but I want you guys to know that I am doing really well! I love being a missionary.  I've got the power.. ah ah ah stayin' alive stayin' alive.. haha it's the power of the Holy Ghost that I'm speaking of duh! haha Oh yeah dad, we have district meeting once a week, but this week we have a zone conference instead! I'm excited! I get to have an interview with President Tilleman! SUCH AN AMAZING MAN! love him.  Our district is a sister district of six! ok I really gotta go! I love you all and remember that you can feel the spirit everyday if you want too! :) :) :) :) CHOOSE THE RIGHT! Remember that we are all royalty! I LOVVEEEEE IT! :) gosh dang it this church is true. 
WORK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! five stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you people with all my heart! Remember who you are and what you stand for! we are examples to everyone.  KAY! MISS YA LOVE YA GLAD I HAVE YA! Love the only Jaynanne in the whole wide world!!!! :) :) :) :) XOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment