Thursday, February 28, 2013

MY FiRST EMAiL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sis Kindlespire, Me, Sis Kennedy, & Sis Willmore
Hi everyone!! :] I miss you all so much! I have so much to say, but I only have about fifteen minutes to type! Alright where to begin?! Basically, the MTC is the best place ever. I love it here so much! You feel the spirit about 323 times a day and everyone is sooooooooooo nice! It is a lot of hard work, but it is worth it to Invite others unto Christ! So missionaries are busy 24/7! We hardly have any free time at all! I'm lucky if I get a paragraph in my journal every night! With that said, I would still love letters! time out here just stops.  I feel like I've been here for 8 years. By the time it's lunch, you feel like it is dinner because you've already done so much in the day! I wake up every morning at about 5:45 and get ready for the day!

I share a Bunk with Sis Willmore
I have THE BEST COMPANION EVER! She is so amazing and incredible and she has strengthened my testimony so much. I don't even know how I am going to say bye to her next week.. ahh I can't even think about it right now. My district is the best ever too.  They are my family.

I have to tell you my highlight of the week real fast. Kay so every Sunday and Tuesday we have a devotional, which is where all the missionaries have a huge meeting in this massive auditorium and we listen to speakers! Well, at the Tuesday devotional they asked my companion, Sister Willmore to give the closing prayer so we got to sit on the stand! It was so cool. Looking out at thousands of missionaries was one of the most beautiful things I have every seen. Just wait! It's gets better! So you'll never guess who the speaker was.. M Russell Ballard!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He gave the most incredible and inspiring talk I think I've ever heard. I loved every second of it and I feel so blessed to be apart of this Army. So after the closing prayer was said, which by the way My comp did AMAZING! I was so so so so so proud of her! Well after she finished, Elder Ballard Stood up (So we all stood up too) and than walked straight over to us while the whole room quietly watched, and than he shook mine and my companions hand as well as the two elders who gave the opening prayer and than he waved at the crowd and walked out.  WHAT?!?!?!?!?! did that really just happen?! When he touched my hand, his hands were so soft and it made me emotional.  I imagine that is how the Saviors hands will feel.. I felt the savior squeeze my hand.  It was one of those moments when you just feel the saviors love for you so strongly that all you can do in return is cry. my heart was burning with the spirit of God and I will NEVER forget this experience.  I still don't know why it happened to me.. I mean there are over 3000 missionaries here.. I just feel so loved and special.  I know I can serve a mission. I know I am going to be amazing.  I just need to put my trust in the Lord and he will get me through ANYTHING! I've seen miracles here. The MTC is a magical place that's for sure.

This is my MTC Family District!!  I love them! :)  I kinda look funny in this!
I have to go, but I will try to send pictures if I can! Please give people my address! Tell Josie I miss her and to Work iT! I miss all of you! Especially Mollie(: Alright, Be strong and remember 1-10-15! Tell the ward I say Hi and Tell Tara I love her! I Love You guys! :] Chat Ya Later! WORK iT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5stars
LOVE JAYNANNE!  

No comments:

Post a Comment