Monday, August 11, 2014

Little Miracles! :)



Hey! HEy!! HEY!!! 
I sure hope ya'll are having a great day! 
Attitude of Gratitude baby! 

Well this past week was so Fabulous. LEt mE tell Ya!  We got to go to the Temple and it was SO SO SO good! I was dying.  Temples are da bomb! ha Sis Tingson and I were in heaven as we chatted back and forth in the Celestial Room about all our insights! man. I could have talked all. day. long! so good.
After a long day with my Mini-Missionary (from the start of my mission)
Today is Sister Tingson's Birthday by the way! HollA.

I had my last Zone Meeting on Friday.  I didn't even realize that until I was asked to bear my testimony.  I didn't know what to say cuz you know me, I like to talk, so I already gave all my thoughts throughout the meeting ha ha.  


Breakfast

Yesterday Sister Tingson and I both had to speak in Sacrament.  WE WERE SO NERVOUS! the place was packed!  8 Converts were there, a handful of Less-Actives, an Investigator, the Stake President, and OUR MISSION PRESIDENT AND HIS WIFE! are you kidding me. no pressure right?? Needless to say, it was full house!  Well our talks went awesome!  tears were shed. hearts were touched. lives were changed! :P  Dad I hope you don't mind, but I used one of your stories in a talk you gave! ha it was a hit! a crowd pleaser for sure! So uh.. thanks!  :)  All week long I have just been thinking about how good God is to me! Really I just feel so blessed. He is just SO, SO, SO Good to me! Like ahh! I love Him!

Food, Glorious Food
I am trying to think of good stories for you.... um we went out to dinner with these recent converts in the ward to celebrate that he got a calling! It was fun and it helped me remember that the small and simple things really make the greatest difference in a person's life! SO make sure those small and simple things are good and positive and uplifting! 

I love you all like CraZy! WORK iT!!!! be strong and of a good courage! XOXOXOXO five stars!
Love Sister Petersen!! :
]           

No comments:

Post a Comment