Monday, April 28, 2014

I love telling people about the Gospel because it is awesome.

HAPPY 25th BiRTHDAY ABiGAiL! :] 
oh my heck I loved Trev&Tiff's Photo's! So Presh!:)  

Today I am super Excited because my Trainer Sis Byam is Staying with us tonight and then Wednesday morning we are driving her to the Airport because she is at the end of her mission! Such a tender mercy from the Lord that we get to be with each other! YaY! :] Later, Wednesday Night, the new missionaries are staying with us and we are bringing them to transfer meeting! I love transfer week! :) 

So today we went to this place called Granville Island in Vancouver and I ate delicious Thai Food at the Farmers Market and it was So Yummy! :)  In my area, there are a lot of Philippine people and sometimes they give us food and it. is. so. good. Nuff Said!  Not gonna lie.. I love food.  like really though.  Last week I went on exchanges with the Chinese Sisters and I love it cuz they always cook awesome food so I get fed well! (I have close to no cooking skills.. no time.. rather sleep.. plus no money.. learned to work while being hungry long ago) 

So many great things happened this week. I don't even know what to talk about though... Reading the Book of Mormon has been taking me forever because I just enjoy it so much... it's so good and every time some one will take a Book of Mormon from us and will sincerely commit to reading it, well it is just like the best feeling ever.  You just want them to like your recommendation of the Book so bad and you want them to love it just as much as you! Sometimes I get too excited about the Book of Mormon and about everything else pertaining to the Gospel too! I need to calm down haha I just love everything about God's Plan and when people are actually curious and interested to know more I am just like, "WELL LET ME TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!" haha not really, but sorta.. :) that's how I feel inside anyway, but gotta play it cool if you know what I am saying.  Hmmm...

What else.... alright so my typical day includes lots and lots and lots of contacting.  We talk to everyone we see and we try to have a least twenty quality gospel conversations with people a day which means share a principle of the gospel with them, invite them to do something, and have an actual conversation. If they are interested we say a prayer with them and set up a return apt.  That is what makes them a New investigator and our mission has been having well over 1000 of these every week for the past five months.  I love when I came out on my mission because I have seen it grow so much.  We hasten the Work in the Canada Vancouver Mission.  My day also includes lessons and drop-by's and member visits and more lessons and drop by's and lots of tracting which is contacting and lots of praying and studies and it's just the best.  COME JOIN THE RANKS! :]  

Well I gotta go! I love you all! Be spiritually safe! Choose the right! Be strong and of good courage. Remember that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass! 1-10-15 and 3-2-1 baby! five stars! Keep on keeping on! Long live! WORK iT!! :]

LOVE SISTER PETERSEN! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment